Notices
Parts Classifieds Non-commercial posts only.

Turbo Parts (T3/T04B, TiAL 38mm, Manifold, DP, IC, Piping, ECU, Hondata, etc.)

Old 06-16-2010, 07:41 PM
inspyral
のんびり~(´ε`)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Turbo Parts

****check here if you can't see the pics****
http://s770.photobucket.com/albums/x...%20For%20Sale/

-This is a genuine Turbonetics T3/T04B. SOLD

-PTP T3/T4 turbo blanket. SOLD

-Silver TiAL 38mm wastegate. SOLD

-BLOX B series turbo manifold. SOLD

-Spoolin Performance 2.5" downpipe w/ flexpipe and swaged flange. SOLD

-Spoolin Performance dump tube. SOLD

Last edited by inspyral; 07-13-2010 at 11:52 PM.
Old 06-16-2010, 07:42 PM
inspyral
のんびり~(´ε`)

-Spearco bar and plate front mount intercooler. This is an old school Spearco bar and plate intercooler from a DRAG gen1 kit. It has a 2" inlet, 2.25" outlet, and overall dimensions of 24x7.75x3.5" including endtanks. $150

-Charge/intercooler piping. This is piping originally from a DRAG gen1 kit for EG Civics, but was used in a 6th gen Civic and can be adapted to fit 3rd gen Integras and most other D/B series Honda applications. Hot side piping is 2" and cold side piping is 2.25". Piping is chrome with sections covered in reflective heat tape. Upper pipe to throttle body has an HKS BOV flange, and is tapped for boost reference(can be plugged). Upper pipe terminates in a straight, so a 45 degree coupler will likely be needed, but some applications may be able to use a straight coupler to the throttle body. Original (orange) couplers as well as newer (black) silicone couplers from ATP Turbo included, along with an assortment of t-bolt clamps, but you may need additional couplers/clamps to fit your specific application(throttle body connection). $150

****Buy BOTH the intercooler and piping listed above and get $30 off****

-Old school HKS BOV. SOLD

-CarSound 49 state OBD-II spec 3" cat. SOLD

-3" stainless exhaust piping. SOLD

Last edited by inspyral; 10-14-2010 at 04:27 PM.
Old 06-16-2010, 07:43 PM
inspyral
のんびり~(´ε`)

-A'PEXi Active Tail Silencer. SOLD

-OBD-I VTEC ECU. SOLD

-SVE OBD-IIA > OBD-I conversion harness. SOLD

-Hondata S200 w/ boost. SOLD

-RC Engineering 550cc saturated fuel injectors. SOLD

-Plug n play OBD-II injector conversion clips. SOLD

-Silver AEM adjustable fuel pressure regulator. SOLD

-K&N breather filter. This breather filter fits 3/8" to 1/2" nipples and will fit on most Honda valve covers to vent crankcase pressure. $10

Last edited by inspyral; 08-21-2010 at 09:49 AM.
Old 06-16-2010, 07:43 PM
inspyral
のんびり~(´ε`)

-K&N 3" cone filter. Universal K&N filter w/ a 3" opening. SOLD

-3" 45 degree mandrel bent tubing. Was used as an intake pipe and has reflective heat tape on it. Take it off and use it for downpipe/exhaust fab, or use as-is for a custom intake application. $10

-AEM UEGO wideband air/fuel ratio gauge. SOLD

-Omori 52mm mechanical boost gauge. Reliable mechanical boost gauge in black with red needle and green illumination. Comes w/ new vacuum hose in original box w/ hardware and instructions. $100

Last edited by inspyral; 08-10-2010 at 07:08 AM.
Old 06-26-2010, 07:50 PM
inspyral
のんびり~(´ε`)

-GReddy 60mm electronic EGT gauge. This GReddy exhaust gas temperature gauge is pearl white w/ white face, red needle, and green illumination. Reads 300-1200 C. Wiring/EGT probe included in original box with instructions(the instructions say 52mm, but the gauge is 60mm) and a fitting band that is normally sold separately. $120

-Custom fiberglass gauge bezel. This gauge bezel fits 96-00 Civics and is made from hand-laid fiberglass. It was made well before AutoMeter started making similar bezels, and is painted black metallic, but you can easily repaint it another color. It fits 2 52mm/2.0625" gauges on either side of the steering column. $45

This is what the gauges/bezel looked like in the car:

**any parts not specifically listed for sale are not included**

-BLITZ SSBC. SOLD

-GReddy Turbo Timer. SOLD

Last edited by inspyral; 07-05-2010 at 10:53 AM.
Old 06-26-2010, 07:53 PM
inspyral
のんびり~(´ε`)

-Turbo oil feed line. SOLD

-Various -10 AN hose ends, fittings, and some Earl's -10 Perfom-O-Flex hose. SOLD

-Earl's -3 AN Speed-Flex Teflon Hose. This is about 8 feet of Earl's Speed-Flex hose in -3 AN size. It features a teflon liner and is suitable for most hydraulic applications. I bought 20 feet to make custom brake and clutch lines, and this is what I have left over. Use it for brake lines, or make a custom turbo feed line. This hose uses Earl's Speed Seal hose ends. This hose retails for almost $3/foot, so my price is $15, or $20 shipped.

-Various 3" exhaust flanges/gasket. SOLD

-McMaster Carr Vacuum Manifold. SOLD

-2.5" 180 degree mandrel U-bend. SOLD

-H4/9003 Bi-Xenon Hi/Lo 5000K HID Conversion Kit. SOLD

-2.5" to 3" stainless transitions. These are 2.5" to 3" flares/transitions made from stainless steel. They provide a smooth transition from 2.5" to 3" and are perfect for custom exhaust applications. One has an overall length of about two and a half inches and has a thick TIG welded 3-bolt flange that matches up with most stock Honda flanges and other 2.25"/2.5" 3-bolt applications. The other is unflanged with an overall length of about 4.25". Make an offer on either one, or both.

-6.25" and 6.5" t-bolt clamps. These are large diameter t-bolt clamps in 6.25" and 6.5" diameters. They are .75" wide, and I was going to use them to mount a turbo N1 muffler without having to weld exhaust hangers directly to the muffler(they would be welded to the clamp). Make an offer on either one, or both.

-Perma-Cool radiator fan/fluid cooler mounting kit. SOLD

Buyers pay all shipping costs, if applicable. I would prefer not to ship heavier/bulkier items for obvious reasons. If you want the larger items shipped, pleased be prepared to pay the associated costs.
I am located in San Jose, Cali.
You can look up people I've done business with in my old F/S threads.
Thanks for looking.

Last edited by inspyral; 08-18-2010 at 11:13 PM.
Old 08-21-2010, 09:51 AM
inspyral
のんびり~(´ε`)

bump :3