Thread: my first teg
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2007, 08:37 AM
Civic2Scooby

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by dray
civic si head and ecu, crowders 403 cams, shunk 2 intake and type r rods and pistion. As for looks im plan on keeping it simple, carbon fiber hood and trunk lid, carbon fiber side skirts, carbon fiber front and rear lip. And im sure u will come up with alittle more as i go, but here she is so far.

civic si head and ecu:
LS/VTEC swaps are not easy, and even harder to do right. If it is done with perfection it will suck my dick 80 ways from sunday. I also wouldn't run it on a stock Si ecu.

crowders 403 cams: What do you want these cams, what is your horsepower goals. You will never see the potential on these cams without bumping the C/R and going stand alone with a dyno tune.

shunk 2 intake and type r rods and pistion: if you are doing an LS/VTEC setup, than type R rod and Pistons are stupid. Also if you have to tear into the block anyhow you should be doing anftermarket pistons/rods.

carbon fiber everthing: whatever floats your boat, but get ready for it to all be cracked and chipped in a matter of weeks if you drive it regularly.

Lastly none of this matters because you have an automatic Honda tranny. Any amount of power will pop it like a zit so its a moot point.