Old 07-16-2007, 12:39 PM
Robyn923b

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2001 Integra GSR, SRS Airbag light will not go off,nopower from the OBD plug

This is my 1st post, I'm not sure how this website works, can someone answer my questions below please???

Hello Evereyone, I just bought a 2001 integra GSR from a friend of mine, The car's interioir was stolen (seats, consoles, panels, driver's side airbag as well)
I bought all the parts abnd I'm putting it together now, I bought an airbag from a 98 integra to put it on my 2001 gsr (they're the same) So now I've installed the airbag but the "SRS" light will not go off, I'm not sure what's causing the problem and taht's why I've created this thread, someone please help me?

I was thinking, maybe when they stole the interioir they stol the SRS airbag module as well, but I don't know where the module is in the car? Can anybody help me?
Airbag (SRS) Indicator light is on. I've checked all my fuses (the two fuse boxes), disconnected the battery, but no luck. I also disconected the batter for 2 days and plugged it back on, noo luck either

Also I tried plugging the car to a computer to the OBD but there's no power coming from the OBD plug, anybody know what that might be>? ALL RESPONSES WILL BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED, THANK YOU!!!

Last edited by Robyn923b; 07-16-2007 at 12:52 PM.