View Single Post
Old 06-07-2007, 05:43 PM
Minho

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi im a 26 year old Male I have a 90 crx with a jdm sohc zc in it. This is my first Honda/import. Due to my dad in the past ive owned muscle cars (1980 Malibu with a 350, S-10 RWD Blazer with a 383). I have worked with some friends on Hondas before. I am planning on doing a mpfi conversion (dont know why it wasnt done with the engine swap) soon then later on down the line turboing the CRX. I have a t3/t4 hybrid turbo, turbo manifold, downpipe, Intercooler, Intercooler tubing, blowoff valve, external waste gate, gauges, etc. I still need to get oil tap and return lines for the turbo, lower the compression, then get it in and get the ecu tuned. The crx also has a custom box for 3 12's in it that I am thinking about removing. Right now it is just primered but im thinking about getting it black after I finish the body work (a few rust spots, cut them out and welded metal underneath and filled it in some). I need some rims and tires(have stock blackies with no hub caps even), just something decent for now so if you live in MD and have a set you'll get rid of cheap let me know.