View Single Post
Old 04-20-2007, 04:53 PM
big2000dave

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by skabone69
your missing the overall point, you know nothing but yet you act like a pompus dick, and on top of that you can't read the whole thread. Like I stated before if you would have read the post I made about a year ago you could have tried that to solve your problem. Why don't you address your own problem that you can't read and absorb information that is right in front of you? Reading comprehension >>>>> you
That looks like a crap fix; a cover up to a real issue. If your cat is going out, why would you want to trick the ecu rather than replace the real issue at hand? That seems like a great idea as its cheap and you probably don't have to worry about your cat going out for several thousand miles at the early stages. It also relieves you of the annoying service engine light, but a bad part is a bad part and it will come back to haunt you later, right? And yes, i do realize that cats take some time to hinder or incapacitate your vehicle. I'm the first to admit that i'm far from an expert on Honda's, but explain to me how this gets you BETTER gas milege, assuming that your cat is getting fudged up and needs replacing soon? By the way, i did read the thread and dismissed it as being another craptaculous fix that is sure to bite you in the ass later down the line. I'de like to see some testimonials of long-term use . F U Mr. o2 Sensor! I will blind fold dat @zz and tell the ecu you're really doing A OK. :bs: