View Single Post
Old 02-07-2007, 11:02 AM
acidburn2k2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i will predict the future here: a new thread is created:

"my car got stolen and i watched it happen"

so i woke up this morning. I opened my laptop, rewinded the tape of my $3000 security cameras taht i have in my car and start watching the tape of what happened in my car while i was sleep, its a regular morning ritual because i hate the today show and there is nothing else on TV. so im watching while eating my breakfast and on one camera i see a guy looking at the car. then on the second camera i see him break my door open, the alarm does not go off because he already got took the battery lead off. This guy gets in my car and somehow drives away with my car!!!!!! ofcourse i caught him on my security cameras. so i borught the tape to the cops, after they got done laughing at the fact that i got security cameras in my car, they looked at the tape, and an investigation is pending.

damn i wish i would of spent that $3000 on something more useful like a garage to park my car in, or a really good security system, a good installer, and then after that, get some kill switches and install and hide those....