View Single Post
Old 01-20-2007, 02:13 PM
AppleSauseSi
Critical S.O.B.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by silvic00
If you guys have this much trouble changing an oil filter, id take it to the dealership, obviously your not too mechanically inclined if you cant change your oil, and crush the oil filter in the process, id do some research and buy and read a haynes/chilton manual
Thanks for the helpful advice, I never realized that was an option lolwtfbbq!!!11one... I have plenty of mechanical experience, for a start: countless oil changes (most completed within 10 minutes), a complete engine swap, and installations of about every bolt on imaginable. I do all my own work on my cars because I know I can do the job right, mainly because I care about my cars. Some dealership guy only cares about getting the job done so he can get home in time to finish a whole case of beer before dancing with the stars comes on. Who do you think is going to do a better job?

Maybe next time I ask a question beyond the level of "how can I make my car faster?" or "what bodykit should I buy?" I'll post my credentials to save you some time.

So back to the real question, does anyone have experience with an oil relocation kit other than the one Greddy sells?