Old 01-04-2007, 09:28 PM
dubcac
I

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

:rofl:

Jacka: The Movie

Can't even say Jackass :rofl:

believe the Motion Picture Association of America is out to lunch and 100% morally dead, blaming their classification scheme on what the people want as revealed by survey. I now do not believe them. Though I have no statistical data to prove it (I won't analyze NC-17/X) but Jacka: The Movie should have been rated X. Better yet, it should not have been amde at all.

And guess what, it's from MTV.

From this point if you are offended by even as polite descriptions as possible of completely disgusting crude and vulgar behavior, go elsewhere now.

After eight minutes I walked out. In that eight minutes I saw such behavior as a fat man's pants splitting at the seam in the seat and he was wearing no underwear. Nothing was tried to accomplish modesty. Indeed, all cinematic maneuvers appeared to be used to prolong view of it ... while he was on his knees. An electric muscle stimulator was applied to the most intimate private male parts possible and no attempts were made to hide anything. An electrode was applied to the space dead center in the crotch with no attempt to obscure subject and neighboring anatomy. None. An electrode was applied to a man's member ... in full view. Full male nudity, front and back are seen. Repeatedly. All in eight minutes.

There will be no CAP full analysis package for this movie prepared. This is the last you will hear about it from me and I will not discuss it. Period

This movie is vulgarly extreme to the extreme of vulgarity. I typically do not make recommendations about movies except in extreme cases. This one is precisely that. I suggest you not even think about this one. I normally do no research about a movie before I see it to avoid accusations of selectivity and skewing of the data, but I think that will change now. 2Tim. 3:1-5 "But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God - having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with them." We are there, folks. At least in entertainment. Maybe Paul did not walk away from the extremes he was faced with to take the Gospel to the people of Corinth, but I am clearly not as strong as was Paul.