Old 01-04-2007, 09:22 PM
dubcac
I

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Like we really need another movie presenting a school shooting. American History X presented this and the most foul word of the foul language 186 times, 97 uses of other three/four letter words, racial hatred, prison rape. murder, and sexual intercourse. And all in 114 minutes! That is what American History X was all about. Bad and vulgar language 149 times per hour! And just because this movie is rated R does not mean kids under 17 will not see it. One of the 15-year old school yard shooters of 1997 saw The Basketball Diaries (R, 1995) when he was 14.

Not one of the previous movies I have analyzed drowned any intelligent dialogue with as much filthy potty mouth language as this one. Because of this movie, I may swear off of analyzing R-rated movies. American History X also presented intimidation by firearms, murder by firearms -- including a school shooting -- and the swastika profusely. The swastika represents more than just Nazi Germany. There is much more to the unholy swastika. If you wish to know more about it, visit our Back to School Special from our opening screen. Besides, Jesus does not want us to wear tattoos: Leviticus 19:28 (NIV) "Do not cut your bodies for the dead or put tattoo marks on yourselves. I am the Lord." Beatings, Nazi worship, and nauseous brutality violated almost every sense of the observer. American History X was thick with racial slurs, derogatory terms, threats of every kind and hatred. A most vile movie.

I submit that the social pressure of the big screen is more of a peer than the kid who sits next to yours in class.
:rofl::rofl: