Old 08-26-2006, 02:22 PM
stratguitarist
Missing my honda...

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

no, its still a del sol.....you just put a integra front end on it. i would consider that a waste, ive seen your pics of your car and it looks very nice, but its still a waste of money to me. think about how fast your car coulda been without that conversion or how well it could have handled. your car is not a rare car by any means so its not unique. i have a buddy with 10000 dollar giovani 26's on his denail that is supercharged with 4 mtx 9500's with 12000w of power going to them through 2 modified earthquake d3 shredder amps. but its still a denali...moms drive them to get grocerys. your car will always be a del sol so why does a different front end qualify to make a unique? if a eg hatch has a integra dash is that unique to then? in my opinion no, it may look nice but its nothing to WOW about. now a ferrari enzo, f50, or lambo, those are unique cars. you have a honda....it will always be a honda....no matter how jdm or unique you think you make it, it will always be a honda. besides who cares if its unique as long as you love it thats all that matters.