View Single Post
Old 06-15-2006, 01:42 PM
98CoupeV6
lots and lots of fail

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by sold2early
You should have mentioned in your previous post that you are the supreme know-it-all of the automotive world. Then I wouldn't have wasted time soliciting other opinions. I would have marched right down to my mechanic and told him to go ahead and do the job based on your guess. And when he asks me "Are you sure that's the problem?", I could confidently say "Of course I'm sure, an 'expert' told me so".

In fact, you should be a nationwide consultant to all Honda dealers. They could get rid of all the expensive diagnostic equipment in their garages; they could simply call you, read you the customers' description of the problem, and then make the repair based solely on your advice. Just think of all the labor hours they would save!

Your snide remark and 12000+ posts point to only one conclusion: You are a forum snob! Are you mad at the world? Did you not get enough hugs as a child? Perhaps you should diagnose that problem instead.
Yup, that'll get you help If you would have read my post and followed my suggestion you would already know whether or not your wheel bearings are bad FOR FREE.