Old 04-03-2006, 10:56 AM
accord01coupe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Clunk sound in the rear went to shop... and then...

So i heard clunking sounds on the rear left side of my car did not wana mess with it so i took it to the shop. First the mechanic was cheking and said everything was ok.. then we took it for a test drive and he heard the clunk sound again.. so he fixed it and tighten every bolt he could find in the rear. took it for a spin again still clunk sound he took off the rear left suspension and checked it out. next thing i hear was he was going mad cuz my tien s-tech springs. he was b*tchn about my prings told him that they were aftermarket springs. he said he dont like the springs so i laughed and said lowering springs get the picture he said he hated it so much that he did not wana fix it so he called his boss and told them that my springs on the rear were too soft. now to the point my set up was tien s-tech springs and tokico illumina's, so does the rear springs can be easily compressed by hand? than the front ones? i need ur advice guys cuz i aint going back to the shop that gets pissed off cuz of aftermarket parts. i paid 20$ to fix it and the mechanic got his a$$ worked out. i drive a 2001 accord coupe so need some info or words of wisdom from all of yall pls.. long post sorry .. help me out