View Single Post
Old 03-18-2006, 11:38 AM
TheOtherDave™
Apathy Kills

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 04accordcoupe
i been dwelling on this thought for a while now. ok so i want to get rid of my 04 accord and get an '89 240. and no not because fast and furious is coming out, but because i hang around drifters. if i bought one i wouldnt drift but i just like that car. ok, now the major reason why i want to do it is cuz i live at home with moms and little sisters and shit is not cool. and my car payment is 450$ a month and 250$ for insurance. now i dont want to be paying this for 4 or 5 more years. so i want to get rid of it and buy an older car so i can move into my own place. shit is ridiculous cuz last night some chick wanted to have sex and i couldnt cuz i cant have girls sleep over at my house and im freakin 24 years old.
well what do you guys think? should i do it?
Yeah, get out from under that car payment.. $450 / mo is nuts IMO.

I would, however, at least look at the S14.. for the sake of the motor and fewer miles on average.

Most of the S13s are going to be pretty tired, as they are all 10-15 years old at this point. Also, the SOHC KA24E is anything but vigorous. h:

:: HAN Integra FAQ: If, by some miracle, yours hasn't been stolen... check it out!