View Single Post
Old 09-11-2002, 03:54 PM
PinoyShadow

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by SiClone
I'd go with the Alpine if it were me. MP3 capapbility is a big plus. On a side note, I've heard that the Nak isn't reliable. I've noticed people complaining about the loading mechanisms and other tid bits on other forums I frequent.

As for an amp to power your Focals, get something with atleast 75 watts x 4. PPI, JL, Phoenix Gold Ti, are some of my recommendations. Arc Audio is super nice if you have the flow....
I agree, the mp3 feature is probably whats going to do it for me. As for the whole reliability thing that you mentioned, I have never heard anything about that. As a matter of fact, I don't think I have ever heard anything negative about the CD-45z ever, except for the simple design. Other than that, I've heard nothing but praise till now. Hmmm, thanks for the heads up.

Yea, I was thinking of going with maybe the new PPI PCX 4 channel or... I don't know. But as for the Arc audio, I don't know if I want to spend that much flowl like you said. By the time I finish with the kickpanels, the components, the amps, this deck, the wiring, and all the parts for the custom install (my boss at the audio shop that I used to work at is doing the labor for me for free ), I am going to be drained mang. But hey, thanks for your time and comments dawg, lates.