Old 10-07-2005, 05:22 PM
T-2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need some buying advice from a possible dealer '06 Civic Ex Sedan

Hey all,

First time posting here and what great forums.

My wife and are serious buyers looking for a Honda Civic. We found a 2006 Civic EX Sedan and really like the car. Great features, Saftey and value. But the sticker is $19,600.00 and the dealer is not wanting to budge.

My wife and I both work at Goodyear Tire and we are eligable for supplier discounts for all GM, Ford, Chrysler, Subaru, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Audi & Volkswagon. For $20,000.00+ (after tax title, license) we can get into alot more car.

So my question is, if I may ever be so bold to do so is, how much room does a dealer really have on these cars when it comes to price. We can easily afford the car at sticker and many people would ask, what is the problem then, but I am also very frugal (not cheap in anyway), or a smart buyer. I now we would be getting a great car, but for that kind of money we could easily get a Mitsubishi Outlander with 4wheel drive, auto, and all the bells and whistles for less than the price of a '06 Civic EX.

There are 2 other Honda dealerships worth driving too that we want to go to, but I would like to have a little ammo as to how much a dealer can really move when it comes to price. Any info is much appreciated.