View Single Post
Old 09-20-2005, 12:05 PM
97civicEXVTEC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by h22accord
I originaly posted this moring in the prelude forums that i wanted to up the nitrous on my h22a accord to a 100 shot but no one seemd know anything about it. But on my way home from work today(my s2k is my daily driver) i raced a z28 and up until about 100-110 he was just barely pulling on me by like 2 cars. Which raised a question in my head. What if i took the nx wet kit off of my accord and put it on my s2k. Does anyone know how much nitrous the F20C can handle? I see people supercharging there s2k's and getting 100hp or more out of them with stock internals. I wonder if i could put a 100 shot on it, i doubt it would strain the engine more than a constant 7 or 8 psi would.
#1 racing on the streets is stupid
#2 nitrous will rape your engine. if i had an s2k i wouldnt risk a 100 shot on it, even though it probaly could handle it.. a 75 shot would be safer for your engine and would give you the power you want..

Originally Posted by h22accord
if i had 5k for the kit and then another 3k to have it put on and tuned out correctly(ie. aem ems, fuel system upgrades, ect)i would. Unfortunatly im still paying for the car and dont have that kind of money.
#3 im sure you can supercharge your car for a lot cheaper then 8k