Old 08-18-2005, 09:53 PM
Provocateur
On permanent hiatus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Hemsky01
I would really appreciate some help or direction on a couple of things. First, I would like to change transmission oil/fluid and I'm wondering how to go about it. Second, I would like to change the bulb on the driver side fog light (right beside the main headlight. I'm not sure if I need to buy the whole contraption or if can just buy a bulb and I'm also not sure how to get at the bulb. The third question is I want to replace the antenna on the car. I am just buying an ordinary antenna and I know I need to take the plastic panels out from the trunk but when I do this I still can not seem to get at the antenna. Any help with these questions would be greatly appreciated. I am a new poster and not very mechanically inclined so any help would be greatly appreciated.
I found an easier way to fill the tranny up. Right next to the speed sensor on the top of the tranny, there is a little metal tube with a rubber cap on it. This leads straight to the tranny. I connect a hose to it that is the same diameter as the PCV hose and then tape a funnel to it. Just pour the fluid into the funnel until you hear the dripping of it coming out of the filler hole.

About the antenna, you cannot access the antenna from inside the trunk. You need to remove that metal cap at the base of the antenna with either a pair of pliers or with the special tool from Honda. Then just pull once the radio is turned on.

Originally Posted by rickster5572
the gears are hard to shift. just changed master cylinder, and slave cylinder.please help
Have you completely bled the hydraulic system? How old is the clutch? When was the last time the tranny fluid was replaced?