Old 05-17-2005, 09:58 AM
CivicSiRacer
Honorary Moderator Alumni

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mtbprelude
I gotta give props to the Corvette Club for creativity working with TIGHT venue. From my EM/tech safety position it looks like a nightmare to design something fun for that lot, especially with the huge power/torque of the Vette's and Vipers.

It reminds me of our old venue, Michael DELL's heliport:
Right click save as Really thats one the only video's I have of it...the MC is Dan Pedroza, and I think this was my 2nd/3rd ever event...

Who was the driver of the Suzuki Swift? Not James Wilson, since I'm pretty sure he's in AZ... was it being prepped for STS or what? R-compounds > Any street tires.
Thankfully they do not follow SCCA rules because of how close we get to everything. Each course they design is almost the same with a few quirks in it.

Talking to Jeff (Corvette club president) he says they design courses to keep the Corvettes and high hp cars at bay. So they are tight and lots of section you need to brake = great for my car

The Suzuki Swift is Scott Breneman. Used to own a Firebird and did One Lap and Hill Climbs with it. He sold the Firebird to build a turboed Typhoon The Swift is his everyday ride and he had VictorRacers on it