View Single Post
Old 05-14-2005, 04:57 PM
Nirvanaspartan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Honda accord 91'' heating problems

this issue started to happen about 2 days ago, I guess because of the temperature change I was driving to school one day, my school is about 45 miles away, and I had the ac blasted up and with my system on and it felt great seeing others with their windows down having to take in all the hot sticky air. well anyways I was at a stop sign and I seen that my temperature meter starting to rise up and I turned off the a/c and my temperature went down but it was still over the normal mark and it seems that every I go fast at a stop it goes up a little, well I seen another post up on this web site and it said to turn on the car and a/c and to see if both fan are good and when I turn on the car and the a/c at the same time the fan that blows towards the motor does not turn on so I am pretty sure that the fan does not work, and obviously I have to replace some thing, because I let the meter go half way up it still didn’t turn on, well any info on what else it could be like what I am hoping to god it could be like the thermostat, or any electrical things...
Well I guess karma can come and bite me in the ass any time lol.