View Single Post
Old 04-30-2005, 12:38 PM
IntegraType-R
ALL MOTOR KING

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by sherwood
+driving to your fill up station and filling the bottle when you run it dry. boost is always there. and i understand nitrous is a good choice for some people, but in all honesty i say just FI it.

the sad part is you could have reached very close numbers using FI on your old GSR engine and saved your self a few thousand dollars... you really should have looked into this before spedning money on the motor.
:edit:
i already said this guys so dont beat a dead horse and let the guy alone. he's got the motor now so have sympathy and understand that this guy might be a little sore after reading this
...moron why would i be disappointed in a motor i put together myself..??
With minor things done i ran a 14.0 at 102.. 103?? thats a 13 second all motor honda.. are u joking me.. only reason i wanted spray is cause i'm shooting for low 13's high 12's.. that'll be perfect for my goals as a daily driver..also correct me if i'm wrong but i've heard of some 13.1's in 104 and what not range.. i do consider my work very well done and FI is a good idea.. but guess what i DONT WANT THAt..and why .. i never had a old gsr motor.. the guy who owned the car before me blew it up.. so i took my time in rewiring this car obdI, and swaping in a itr motor in it..i got this car as a shell and i put it together so no i'm goin to have sympathy cause you my friend dont understand what i'm tryin to setup a goal for.. low 13's high 12's.. nitrous = way to go.