View Single Post
Old 01-31-2005, 03:39 PM
lil_1_2002

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Car Accident Case Rant

Okay so as some of you may know my case has been goin on for more then a year now. My accident was on Nov 2003. Battling it out with the insurance company and my attorney. Finally my attorney calls me today and bitches out. He says he cant get any more money and their final offer is 5500. With medical bills of around 3900 reduced to 2500, and his fee's were gonna be like 1700 (these are rough numbers) so i would end up gettin like 900 bucks. I though this was BS and i talked to my teacher and law advisor here at school who is an attorney among others and all advised me to wait it out and take it to trial if they didnt offer more. Well the bitch ass attorney calls me today saying he cant get more and we should settle. I said no dice!! Take it to trial, he said i could take it to trial but i would have to find another lawyer. So he's bitching out. I called my teach and asked her, she said make him do it, and if he doesnt he can release me and he wont get his regular 1/3. She said its ****ed up he's bitchin out and that she would take my case and settle it for the above amount and not charge me any fee's so i could get all the amount. I'm still pissed though, that ****in bitch ass lawyer just wants the easy way out! So **** him he's not getting shit if i can help it.

Anyone else have to deal with attorney's like this? grrrrr :rant: