View Single Post
Old 08-20-2004, 09:03 AM
BRAiN8

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tranny Clutch problem? Please Help!

Hi,

I have this problem, must be with tranny. Right now, when I shift it is HARD AS HELL!! I mean HARD! I have driven it around the block a little to just run it because it's been sitting. When I do drive it, it runs perfectly fine only after I do a bench press on the shift knob because it is hard on every gear. I want to avoid workin on the transmission. There's no sound coming from under the hood, the tranny doesn't grind, the clutch isn't hard. Everything is just normal except that it's hard to shift. I have replaced a brand new clutch and flywheel exactly a year ago this month. So it would be sad if I had to again so soon. I really hope that it isn't because the springs on my pressur plate broke? I've read abit and their descriptions seems to match the most. However when that does happen, does the car still run smooth and normal as mine does? So please any if you have any suggestions or answers, lend me a hand. I'm still workin on the transmission fluid. Just doing anything I can think of. THanks in advace.

Brian...