View Single Post
Old 03-11-2004, 08:17 PM
honura
Seni

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default System problems .

Ok here we go ... I have a 92 sedan Pioneers in the doors , Jl audios in the rear deck . for those speakers I have a alpine V12 or an Old HK amp " only reason I posted both is because I removed the alpine to see if that was the problem " I have a Jl Audio W7 12" , and an old tagra amp powering that up 600w . I have a pioneer 7500 headunit rear , front , sub outputs . I have all 3 RCA jack sets running on the pass side of the car . The main power wire and remote wire through the drivers side . both amps have there own ground spot . They where both hooked up to the same spot but I gave them there owen thinking it would help . Now I have 3 problems One is that when I power up the system the speakers pop on and off for about 15-20 secs . Other I get that rpm sound on the speakers , and I also have a problem that the targa amp if I set the main level up to almost all the the way the subs jumps up and down . and also if I do it to the bass level on the amp it will do the same . Please help ! all wires are brand new everything seems to be hooked up right . Ohh yeah and everytime I hit the ATT button or change the stations on the radio it makes the speakers jump up and down "pop" "pop" . Sub is new , radio is new , speakers are new and alpine is new . Thanks guys !