View Single Post
Old 02-16-2004, 08:44 AM
joebenz
nelson rules

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Damn LA County Sherrif's Dept!

Son of a bish. I left my friend's place last night after the all-star game. On my way home i decided to get some boba at Ten Ren in Diamond Plaza. When I got there i saw taht 2 Sherrif Dept officers had already pulled over 2 cars in the parking lot: a dropped TL with exhaust, and a dropped accord. So I passed them and parked. Went and got my drink, came back to my car and started to drive out. The 2 cops had already left the scene. I got to the stop light, saw that the cop had parked at the gas station on the corner. as soon as I passed him, he moved to the driveway of the gas station. So i was at the light waiting for it to turn green, as soon as it does i make a right, and as soon as i pass the driveway the cop was sitting at, he pulls out, turns on his lights and pulls me over. So i pull over, he comes up to me, and says "can you please rev your engine?" so i rev my engine, and he says, "that's what i thought." i'm like "what?" so he's all "your exhaust is illegal." i say, " i can guarantee you that my exhaust is legal" and then ask him if he can prove to me that it's not. he then says i can take it up with the judge if i think it's legal. so he writes me a fix it ticket for my exhaust. then he tells me to pop the hood. at this point, i'm like "omg this guy is such a prick." so i pop the hood, he examines my engine, points to the intake and header and says, "do you have the stickers for these?" i tell him that i forgot to put them on. then he goes and tells me how he can have my car towed right now, but he's going to give me a break and just ticket me for the exhaust.

i'm just so pissed!!!! cause i know my exhaust does not break the 95 dB limit. what can i do guys? or what do you suggest that i do?