View Single Post
Old 02-09-2004, 04:18 PM
h22avid
Sleeper...Creeper...

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by roccav
how much of a camber issue will i have once the springs are on there?
It depends, I'm not sure how much of a drop the Pro Kits are but from what I here not much so it shouldn't throw your camber off too much.

I put some Progress Auto springs on that were supposed to be an est. 2" drop which turned out to be more like 1.5" and the camber isn't even worth mentioning. I took it to a shop to have it alligned because I changed some worn tie rods at the same time and a typical hatin-anything-besides-stock mechanic was all up my ass telling me I ruined my car by lowering it and that my camber would be all out of wack. I tried to explain to him that it was a very modest drop for performance only and that it wasn't slammed so the camber shouldn't be too bad at all... he didn't agree so I bet him ten bucks that the camber would be barely off, if any at all... well anyhow after the allignment I asked him how the camber was and he kind of looked away and under his breath said it was fine... needless to say, I didn't see my ten bucks.

Anyhow, I digress... you should be ok but I would get it on an allignment rack to make sure.