Old 01-31-2004, 04:39 PM
ODUB
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

FREE IDEAS for your 6th gen, thank me later ....go with do it yourself clear or black housing headlights (do a search for the thread, it's simple shit), paint the car black, get a good set of springs like H&R, neuspeed, or eibach, mate them with a good shock like koni or tokico, strut bars (modified suspensions are great, trust me..best money i ever spent) get some 17" or 18" wheels (forged if possible), gunmetal or black finish with polished lip, or just go full silver (no chrome please), get a VIS racing carbon fiber hood, i didn't notice if your car has a wing or not, if not leave it bare ass, or if u have to get one, just go OEM...but bare ass is best, interior already looks clean, i'd say reverse indiglo gauges cuz it seems like the car's gonna be goin dark (black exterior), the blue LED dash conversion would be cool too (search for the thread), get a full exhaust system, or two mufflers at least...tips just dont do anything, try to make mods that do stuff...personally i say change out the whole sytem, go with a GReddy, Apexi or another good catback, get an AEM V2 cold air intake, DC header, i dunno how serious u're gonna get into performance, but those 3 are a good start, go with some red/clear tailights to replace the stocks, no altezza's please...but if the altezza bug bites you, at least get the black housing ones...with a black car they wouldn't look too bad, now if u leave the car the color it is, chrome altezza's wouldn't look too bad on it, but red/clears look the best, as for the kit...so many out there, i still dont know what kinda kit im getting yet so i cant give too much advise on that one, but whatever you do stay away from that played out ass WW kit, be original. If there was a C-West 1 kit for the 6th gens i'd be all over that, but the phuckers dont make one :-\ sons of bitches, anyway, when getting a kit just pick something clean, but dont let other people try to dictate what u get. I hope you like my suggestions, but they are only suggestions, bottom line, do whatever you want it's your car and if u like it, that's all that matters..good luck and welcome to the 6th gen squad son

here's a picture of my baby..2000 honda accord EX VIS racing CF hood, sparco hood pins, 17x7.5 Volk Racing SE37K wheels, 215/45ZR17 Nitto Neo Gen tires, Ground control coilovers, Tokico Illumina shocks, GReddy Evolution Catback Exhaust, DIY black housing headlights, DIY smoked red/clear tails (not on yet, DIY all red tails now), indiglo guages...coming soon...Recaro SRD seats, sparco harnesses, new interior color (black/gray) AEM V2 cold air intake, DC sports header, UR pulleys, HID's, torque convertor, engine buildup and turbo, carbon fiber fenders, and trunk lid, still deciding on the kit, then it'll all be painted Arctic Blue Pearl...then im gonna buy an Arctic Blue Pearl Acura TSX, jdm it back to an accord and have a 6th and 7th gen accord peacE
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
AccordPins(1).jpg (460.3 KB, 55 views)
File Type: jpg
AccordPins(3).jpg (186.0 KB, 50 views)