View Single Post
Old 01-18-2004, 12:16 AM
uoboarder
Got Boost? I used to

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default F/S B18B1 Complete Swap

B18B1 complete swap. This engine is out of a recently (1/11/04) wrecked/totalled 96 LS with 70k on it. I've driven this car in the past. The tranny is perfect, doesn't grind in any gear, and the engine has great compression. This swap has everything you'll need to drop it into most cars.

-Longblock...complete with distributor, IM, exhaust manifold, valve cover, TB, all sensors, etc.
-wire harness
-ecu
-axles
-shift linkage
-hydro tranny
-and mounts if you want them.
-(If there's anything that I forgot in a complete swap ask or let me know and I'll make sure it comes off the shell and get it to you should you buy it.)

She's looking to find a buyer before she buys the car back this week. She's not looking to make a killing off it, but just wants to see a reasonable price. The amount of money she would like for it depends on her buy-back cost. She wants a reasonable price. I'd buy this myself if I wasn't mid-project with my own DC2 GSR. Shoot...its hard to come by legit B series parts now. I'll ship this thing or meet you in person if you're reasonably close...I'll let you know if its too far for me to drive. I have Cult Leader from JDMintegra.com as a reference. I've met and know Super Moderator Jay99EK on JDMcivic.com as well as the moderator xsicoupe (EG forum) from jdmcivic.com, and j8e007 from superhonda.com. My references from them should give you confidence.

Again, this motor is from a totalled 96 LS. The engine was the stock engine, is legit, and in great condition. This engine isn't stolen, and to prove it I'll give you the serial number to run for yourself. I've done work on the car myself, driven it, and helped maintain it. Reply with confidence. Thanks.

On a side note: there's pretty much anything you could want off this 96 LS for sale too. Let me know what you're interested in.