View Single Post
Old 11-12-2003, 01:57 PM
Falkon
still alive

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've driven one. Didn't like it. If it's automatic it's slow even though this one had a Z3 swap done. BTW you wanna work on it yourself? HAH, don't even start with me there. Your best bet is to get another little sporty fun car. I'd say 240SX. I'm really leaning toward a RWD car now too, but I'd miss my del sols beauty and fuel economy. I could MAYBE deal with a car that got 30mpg and up on the highway. I know I could deal with a 240sx, so I think that's what you should get. Plenty of power, you'll find something that was missing from your del sol too. Just drive a 240 and you'll figure it out pretty fast.

They have reliable engines and get 30mpg highway. Premium gas, etc. Personally I don't understand why a toyota mr2 has 142 torque out of a 1.6l when Honda is getting 106 out of that same size. They're both 125hp, but I can say which I like better. Not to mention the toyota engine gets good gas mileage too. I think a lot of people are steering away from Honda, due to the whole issue of a FWD economy car. That's what they have always been. If the Del Sol were RWD I would never even think about giving it up.

Personally to repeat, I think you'd be suited with a 240SX. They don't look as great as the sol, but you'd probably enjoy it more.

On a side note, if you have blue stripe seats I WANT THEM!!!!!1111oneoneone