Old 11-12-2003, 08:00 AM
CivicEXR99
Vladamirious

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

1.) Did you or did you not go to school?
I went to school for 3 years after high school, 1 year shy of my bachelors. I quit school because I had a relationship for 5 years and was helping put her through school. That ended and i've been working full time. I now have a career in IT as well. But if i had to do it again, i would've finished and gotten my BA in psychology.

2.) If not, are you happy with your decision? If so, was it worth it?
I am not happy with my decision because it was not for myself, but for someone else who is not with me anymore. Put you as #1 when it comes to life changing decisions. My opinion

3.) Would you change whatever your decision was (go to school/not go to scool) now that you are in the "real life" working?
I am happy with the way things have gone for me. It took some hard work to get where i'm at now, but that goes for everything. Not everyone is given an opportunity, sometimes you have to make your opportunity.

4.) For those that didn't finish college, what types of careers are you pursuing? Are you satisfied with the success you've attained/ income level/ quality of life?
I was pursuing Psychology/Psychiatric Care but ended it because money was too important to help someone else go through school to become a nurse. I''m pleased with my hard work and what i've achieved. I'm 24, I have my own house that I bought with my money. I just bought a newer Truck to replace my Civic and i'm engaged to be married to a woman that I love. We are paying for our wedding because her parents are poor. I'm happy with my life, now it's time to get to my interview because I want to further my education for my job. :thumbup: Work hard play hard.