View Single Post
Old 10-15-2003, 05:38 PM
VRGNCD5
cause it's tight!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by tirodēslc

everytthing is installed cept the brain itself... and a cut windshield sensor wire... it was an awesome alarm.. juss kept goin off when it wasnt supposed to and costin my tow money
if im not mistaking, it's just a couple harnesses(or one) that plugs into the brain so it should be a simple plug and play type deal. You shouldn't have to be wiring anything up, simply plugging it back in.

My alarm does that too, Clifford Concept 600, but I have been told it's because of my autolock and the metallic tint on my windows, apparently the proxy sensor doesn't like metal:dunno:

Originally posted by phat99accord
if the brain was just unplugged then u can do the install yourself
just find where it was mounted and plug in after it got fixed.
simple
:werd:

Originally posted by tirodēslc

hmm... there's so much ish down there and i dunno how all the accesories were original hooked up and iish.... that and ii gotta do somoething with the windshield sensor.. i'd rather a professional handle it
either splice that sensor back together, or fawk it, all you have to do is plug the harness(es) back in to the brain and ur set. Easy as shit and keeps alot of money in ur pocket. A shop will prolly try to rape you on it and charge ****ing $100 or so to do this, when you can do it for free, just spend a lil time, and send me $50 for giving you such good advice :thumbup: