Old 10-09-2003, 05:59 PM
MrFatbooty
Wannabe yuppie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Is there any way I can get the UPS guy to leave a package at my building?

I have a MP3 player that was supposed to be delivered to me yesterday. But the UPS dude came by at the exact same time (so says the tracking page) both yesterday and today and I'm at class then.

My building has all the outside doors locked, and there's not really a mail room. There's a wall of mailboxes inside one of the two outside doors. The way you get into the building without a key is to buzz up to someone's apartment and ask them to buzz you in.

Now one time, UPS actually left a missed delivery slip on the door to my apartment. I'm thinkin maybe *someone* with them has a key to the building. Hell, the mailman gets in just fine. Otherwise maybe UPS happened to be delivering a package to someone else in the building that was home.

So anyway, is there any prospect of getting the dude to leave my damn package here or am I going to have to sit in my apartment for several hours tomorrow as soon as I get out of class until the guy tries to make a delivery?