View Single Post
Old 07-08-2003, 05:26 PM
airon
AARONNOJIMA.COM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by Spazntwich
Gotta admit I'm not used to 2 useful replies in 10 minutes either. Thanks a ton!
how about this then
welcome noob

jk

integs are great cars though
1. Will a '94-'95 or so year model Integra (GSR , RS, or LS) be as reliable as I'm thinking it will be?
Yes, but when getting a car that age it all depends on maintenance. you wanna make sure you get ti fully tested and checked out by a mechanic. maintenance records are great, as well as checking vin numbers via carfax
2. Can I get a decent one around that year for $5k if I want a 5-speed and A/C as the only requirements?
you can probably find a rs/ls for that price. to find a gsr for that cheap, it will probably be modded, or have some miles on it, or your just a luck SOB

3. How much more hp can I get out of the RS/LS engine with intake/headers/exhaust/ECU? How much out of the GS-R?
IHE does not do as much as people think. its more of a personal reward, but it does reap some gains. i have seen dynos of boltons add from 2-15hp. also ecu really depends on your other mods, on a stock car its not gonna help much, also depends on what program and setting you chip the ecu with