Notices
Vehicle Classifieds Cars for sale only.

05 Civic Si 3Dr (56k) up for 5sp Accord Sedan

Old 04-28-2009, 07:11 AM
chrisavage

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 05 Civic Si 3Dr (56k) up for 5sp Accord Sedan

I'm obviously new here... found this via google a minute ago.

I'm looking to trade my Civic out for an Accord 4 Door (4 cyl, 5 sp) or an Element (4wd, 5sp). My car was in a pretty serious accident but is totally repaired. (I believe in disclosing this! Trading was my plan anyways. I promise it has plenty of life left!) I lost a tire on a country road and after some skidding my car and I were in a ditch. You can't tell at all now. Fixed by Hidy Honda in Beavercreek, OH from start to finish. Checked to within factory spec. (I was especially worried about it being a unibody and any twisting, but they totally okayed it.)

The mileage on it is either 56 or 57k, I can't recall. I'm in class at the moment so I can't really find out until tonight. It was my daily driver at the end of HS / while I worked for Honda. I bought it used at 22811, but all the mileage I put on it was highway. (To Canada a couple times, out to Boston, etc)

I'll add some pics of it later. Still in excellent condition. The trunk has some scratches in it (I play bass in 2 bands at the moment) but that's what it was made for!

More info later. Let me know if there are any questions. May be F/S as well. Not quite sure. I can only carry so much on my motorcycle.

Last edited by chrisavage; 04-28-2009 at 07:13 AM.
Old 04-28-2009, 08:38 AM
TheOtherDave™
Apathy Kills

A location would be helpful ...

:: HAN Integra FAQ: If, by some miracle, yours hasn't been stolen... check it out!
Old 04-28-2009, 09:54 AM
civicneedshelp

well i mean his location says ohio and the shop he got it worked at is in ohio so im assuming the location is obvious....
Old 04-28-2009, 05:22 PM
TheOtherDave™
Apathy Kills

Originally Posted by civicneedshelp
well i mean his location says ohio and the shop he got it worked at is in ohio so im assuming the location is obvious....
https://www.honda-acura.net/forums/v...is-closed.html

:: HAN Integra FAQ: If, by some miracle, yours hasn't been stolen... check it out!