Notices
Vehicle Classifieds Cars for sale only.

95 civic coupe b16a2 built skunk2 head and more

Old 06-22-2008, 03:18 PM
import_icon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 95 civic coupe b16a2 built skunk2 head and more

I have no set price....I'M TAKING OFFERS. PM ME IF INTERESTED.

1995 Flat Black Honda Civic Coupe, 5 speed manual. It has a swapped b16a2 motor with approximately 65,000 miles. The interior is in good shape and is black in color. The timing belt, brakes, spark plugs, and spark plug wires have been replaced with under 2k miles on them. The wheels on the rear are Icon 17” w65, which you only see the two on the rear. One was bent on the lip beyond repair so I threw it away. You will receive the third wheel with the car (no tire). The tires on the rear are new. The lines on the vehicle are for the most part straight, just needs a paint job.

The ECU is a chipped p28, which was done at Japan Connection, but the chip is not functioning properly. The ecu is sold with the car, and it is advised that the buyer purchase a new chip. Other than the ecu, which is usually a few bucks on ebay to replace, the car runs fantastic. This civic has no a/c, no power steering, and no radio. Parts under the dash have been removed for the purpose of lightening the vehicle. You will definitely surprise everyone!!

This civic has quite a few improvements and are as follows:

Engine Bay:
2000 civic si b16a2---(Coupled to a b16a2 Transmission; gears do not grind)

Skunk2 Pro Series Cam Shafts stage 3---(Rev’s to 9500 RPM)

Skunk2 Pro Series Titanium Springs

Skunk2 Pro Series Titanium Retainers

Fidanza flywheel

Clutch Masters clutch stage 3

ARP head studs

2000 civic si OEM motor mounts

Misc.:
OBX exhaust

Short throw shifter

Urethane shifter bushings

Suspension:
2000 civic si Rear Disc Conversion

Tein springs

KYB shocks---(lowered 2”)

Front upper strut bar

Icon 17” w65 wheels---(3 included, the other was bent on the lip and thrown away)

12 Volt:
Viper 791 remote start alarm---(remote start not hooked up)

6.5” Rockford Fosgate Fanatic P component speakers---(front)

6.5” Rockford Fosgate 2-way speakers---(rear)

---No cd player

*****The winner will also receive a b20b bare block with crank. I wanted to do a b20 vtec but never got around to doing it.

Nothing in this car will surprise the buyer, it runs great!
Attached Thumbnails 95 civic coupe b16a2 built skunk2 head and more-100_2484.jpg   95 civic coupe b16a2 built skunk2 head and more-100_2490.jpg   95 civic coupe b16a2 built skunk2 head and more-100_2492.jpg   95 civic coupe b16a2 built skunk2 head and more-100_2471.jpg