Notices
Vehicle Classifieds Cars for sale only.

turbo eg hatchback

Old 03-04-2008, 08:43 PM
lsvtecsol

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default turbo eg hatchback

Okay. I thought about it and will be building a new setup for next year that will be making 600+ hp. Instead of striping down my car, i'll just buy another shell that has been strip already. The car is also running so strong that I hate to tear it apart so i'll just sell it and start over.

Car: 1994 eg hatch with approximately 125,xxx on the chassis
has ek front end conversion
painted s2000 blue but front bumper will need to be respray
has gs-r/ integra SE wheels on it now instead of the rims in the pictures

engine: b17a block with b16 internal
block bore to 81.5 with je pistons
eagle rods
b16 head with skunk 2 valves, supertech valve springs and retainers
skunk 2 intake manifold
golden eagle fuel rails and cam gears
gs-r cams
rc 750cc injectors
aem fuel pressure regulator
completely rebuild with less than 5000 miles on it ( all new bearings and rings)

trans: gs-r trans with stage 5 competition clutch and flywheel

turbo kit: full race equal length manifold, precsion sc61 with the upgraded S housing, custom piping, tial 44 mm wastegate, precsion 600 intercooler, hks blowoff valve, greddy turbo timer, 3" dp and all the way back.

suspension: tokico blue with ground control coilovers, ex front and rear sway bar

The car is running on neptune and has prologger ( check out http://www.prologger.com for all the great features). The prologger is a true real time wideband and boost controller. Can control 3 stage of nitrous and do boost by rpm, etc. Awesome piece of equipment.

Has gs-r front leather seat and fluydine radiator.

The car dyno at ~280-290 whp recently and ran 13.4@111 on low boost (12/13 lbs of boost). This was on crappy street tires getting 2.4 60'. I was going to crank up the boost, but had ignition problem. I just install a msd system and that clear it up. I was going to crank up the boost, but decided to just build up my sleeve block and get working on my sfwd project.

Asking $8200 for the car. I just paid almost $800 for the prologger less than 3 weeks ago. The car gets 27mpg right now and my wife and I used it as a daily driver currently.

Contact info: lsvtecracer@yahoo.com

no longer has these wheels on it

Some pictures with current wheels

I will also sell the car without the turbo kit for anyone that is interested.