Notices
Vehicle Classifieds Cars for sale only.

TW: 97 Accord

Old 01-02-2008, 02:53 PM
hyeone

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default TW: 97 Accord

I'm the second owner. I bought the car at 40k. Service/maintanence has always been on time and is up to date. I've done majority of the work myself. If requested, i can pull up the receipts for all the parts. The motor runs strong with no leaks. Ive put my blood, sweat and tears into building this car. my loss is your gain....
the bad
There are some suspension issues as well. I believe its the mounts. I will replace if needed. As for the body, under carriage has some scrapes from being too low. There is NO RUST on the body AT ALL! both fenders have a VERY MILD ding(not noticeable). Rear bumper has a scrape or two from a hit and run. There are also a few typical door dings. These issues are really not noticeable except for the bumper, which can be EASILY fixed/covered up.
price
i really dont have a set price for this car. i want to get as much as i can for it. how often do you have the chance to find a clean couple like this? I'm starting off at 9k, with all the mods, but i am willing to negotiate.
specs
97 accord ex 2 coupe w/ every possible option from the dealer. was gold package but switched to silver.
f22b1
dc sports 4-2-1 ceramic header
aem cai
greddy evo 2 exhaust
ngk Iridium spark plugs
front/rear megan strut bars
apexi ws coilovers
dc sports short shift adapter
gtec 6000k hids
modified fogs to run with parking lights(relay to fog light button is not setup yet)
17'x7.5 rota slipstreams special 4x114.3 lug pattern with red lugnuts
mugen replica lip
custom diy tailights
jdm corners
20% tint
sony headunit
kicker 10' sub w/ rockford amp
i do have some stock parts too laying around.
i might have forgotten some things. feel free to ask any questions...
contact
email: djhyetek@hotmail.com
aim: djhyetek
cell: 301-520-5211
now for the pics...