Notices
Vehicle Classifieds Cars for sale only.

FS/FT 1993 Honda Civic CX /w B20B Shaved Everything So California

Old 03-14-2007, 01:32 AM
Tr0LL

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS/FT 1993 Honda Civic CX /w B20B $2700 Shaved Everything So Cali

$2700 OBO (Trying to put some stock parts back on it so I can sell the whole thing cheaper so you will see the price drop every week probably and parts removed)
Car needs some work...
First the list of stuff (price next to it means I'll trade stock parts + that much $$$ for it). Please read the end as it states all the BAD stuff with the car.

Located in Southern California (Orange County)
1993 Honda Civic CX
160kish on the Body
75kish on the Motor

Motor
1996 JDM B20B (bought straight from local engine importer and put about 35k miles in the last 4 years, assuming about 40k miles when they import it over - 75k total)
USDM GSR Transmission (Not sure on mileage on this one, bought it used, still pretty good condition, grinds in 4th gear a bit if shifted into too fast)
Exedy Organic Clutch (35k miles)
OBD-1 95 LS Distributor (new cap and rotor)
1992 PR4 Integra 5 Speed OBD-1 LS ECU
2.25" Carsound Catalytic Convertor (53 Round Series)
Generic Short Ram Intake
Custom 2.25" Exhaust Piping with 18" resonator/cat/magnaflow muffler (resonator is rattling a bit but I have a replacement, just needs to be welded on)
Polished/Silver Battery Tie Down

Exterior
White Earl Schieb Paint with door jams (Use to be yellow when I bought it, original color was probably black)
Shaved everything (side moldings, door handles, trunk, inner trunk lights)
Doors have 55lb Electronic Door Poppers on both sides
Wings West Big Mount Urethane Front Bumper /w Grille ($200)
Andy's Autosport Rear Bumper (cracked on the mounting areas but stays on just fine) ($100)
Combat Side Skirts (molded onto the sides)
VIS Carbon Fiber hood (oxidated and has 2 extra holes / also some cracks)
Projector Head Lights /w clear corners ($100)
Red/clear Rear lights /w Red LED lightbulbs
Crappy Tinted Windows

Interior
Bride Replica Steering Wheel with Hub
Silver/Carbon Fiber E-Brake Handle
Hatch Cover with 2 6x9 speaker holes
Short Shifter
Fake Titanium Integra Type R Shift Knob

Suspension
Front U Lower Strut Bar
Rear Tie Bar
1998 Integra GSR Front Brakes ($100)
New Autozone Rotors
New AEM Brake Pads

The interior part covering the steering wheel column is missing as with the rear trunk hatch shocks and rear seat belt holders? (the plastic piece around the hole that the rear seat belts come out of. There is also a long big scratch mark (about 2" thick) on the driver side that cracked the paint from a minor accident (i don't think there are any dents as the other car kind of just dragged it's front bumper along side my car at like 1 mph). Other than that, the exterior of the car overall is in good shape, maybe a few dings/dents on the wheel fender from rolling it. Interior needs new carpet as the mounting holes are all ripped and can't stay on properly. The previous owner also loved yellow and painted misc interior pieces yellow along with a yellow shifter boot. The windshield is cracked and needs to be replaced soon (forgot to completely close the CF hood and it flipped up on me). Idle on the motor bounces sometimes when cold. Simple fix (probably the sensor, but I just never got around to buying another and fixing). Rattle somewhere in the exhaust system (might be the header touching the motor or the resonator going bad).

Please note car only includes mods that are listed, some pictures may show mods that have been or will be removed

AEM Intake, Skunk2 IM, and DC Headers not included.

Last edited by Tr0LL; 04-19-2007 at 08:27 PM.
Old 03-15-2007, 03:36 PM
flybye

pm me how much
Old 03-24-2007, 02:58 AM
Tr0LL

I put a price on it.
Old 03-28-2007, 08:11 AM
Tr0LL

bump.