Notices
Vehicle Classifieds Cars for sale only.

Custom 98 Integra "Show" Shell for sale! JDM HONDA ACURA ONE OF A KIND

Old 11-16-2006, 10:53 PM
sexappealgsr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Custom 98 Integra "Show" Shell for sale! JDM HONDA ACURA ONE OF A KIND

I am contimplating on selling a project that I've been working on for the last 5 years. The car was in the process of getting a complete makeover and build. Due to new priorities, I've have decided to put it up for sale.

The car itself is a 98 Integra GSR that had approximately 40k on the odometer. I was the FIRST and ONLY owner of the car. The car was mainly used for competition purposes so the car itself rarely saw the streets. The car recently JUST got out of the body shop and has fresh paint, so you're basically getting a freshly painted shell. The bodywork and design was hand drawn and designed by myself and a few others. Every body panel was designed with a purpose and are FULLY FUNCTIONAL. THe bodywork was executed flawlessly. The work itself also cost me an arm and a leg so be assured that you are getting quality work.

I have most of the parts to put it back together but there will be some things that you will need in order to put the car back together. This includes motor of your choice (I plans to drop a K Series so you will need to reweld one mount), wheels of your choice (5 lug if you want to go with a deeper lip. Fenders have been modified to fit 18 x 10 which would be nearly impossible on any stock Honda/Acura!!), Seats, dash and center counsle (and maybe some misc interior pieces), and Windows (Front Winshield is still there). The car is currently sitting on Skunk 2 adjustables and stock wheels. With some TLC whoever puts this together will have themselves one hell of a show car.

Here's a description of what will be coming with the car:

98 Spec Integra GSR shell w/ 40k Miles
Shell has been painted PPG Candy Black/Gold kandy (painted inside out including engine bay)

Color is a darker version of this color

Genuine OEM Japanese Type R front end w/ HID's
Custom METAL wide body front and rear fenders designed to fit 18 x 10 wheels. (Design is a hybrid of the RE Amemiya Wide body Rx-7 & Signal wide body S15)
Zeal custom front bumper (middle piece cut out to display a monster intercooler!!)
Zeal Carbon fiber side skirts
Functional MR2 side vents w/Border Carbon Fiber ducts
Shaved moldings & Emblems
C west rear bumper with custom Zeal lip
R32 tails with MR2 middle piece and custom cut trunk (Tastefully done!!!)
Carbon Fiber trunk with Mugen trunk latches
Imoto Carbon Fiber Hood ( I also have the metal hood as well)

Optional parts:
JDM Ganador mirrors
Crux carbon fiber lip
Mugen front bumper (genuine and custom to fit crux lip)
Border Carbon Fiber MR2 vent covers
Polished Intake manifold (STR style manifold for B18C)
polished Apex GTR Intercooler

"Bride" embroidered door panels

Carbon fiber sunroof

Pic of the car before going to the shop (Mugen front w/ Crux lip)

PIC of the car in the shop (Before paint)

Some recent pics (Low resolution pics - Keep in mind that my Garage has very poor lighting. I can't explain how clean the paint looks in the sun. Pictures DO NOT DO THIS CAR ANY JUSTICE. The car still has not been washed since it came back from the shop as I was waiting for the paint to fully cure before doing so. - Headlights/Hood/Bumper were not fully bolted on - Again, SERIOUS BUYERS ARE MORE THEN WELCOME TO COME TAKE A LOOK IN PERSON)

Anyhow, on with the pics...

Front/Top view

Front/side view

Front shot with APEX GTR INTERCOOLER AND CRUX CARBON LIP

Front Corner view (no headlight)

Painted Engine bay

Front Fender/Door view (Notice the natural body lines are still intact)

Shot from a front side angle

Rear and Front Side Panels close up

A pic with the front mount/bumper/and lip - didn't get a chance to bolt the stuff on but you get the idea...

Shot of the trunk

Shot with headlight/bumper/Intercooler

I have most of the interior pieces as well including jdm door panels, rear panels, roof panels, and carpet. The car was painted inside and out and I was initally going to keep the interior "gutted" but I can throw in the carpet if needed.

I am taking open offers right now and I do have an invoice for the bodywork which costs me close to 7k for the bodywork alone without parts. Obviously, I am not going to get anything close to that back so I'm just taking open reasonable offers from SERIOUS buyers for it right now. I've spent alot of blood, sweat, and tears on this project and would love to see it go the right hands.

Remember, this car is CLEAN title with NO ACCIDENTS and ONE OWNER. Also, the car is currently registered as "non operational" since it has no motor and will be sold as "non op".

Serious buyers are more then welcome to come check out the car in person. Please email me if you have any questions or if you are seriously interested.

SFstyle415@yahoo.com
Old 11-17-2006, 08:19 AM
Fibercation.com

Looks good.....being a blk car and inside garage lighting your gonna have to pull it out and take pics so we can get some idea of the body?

price range?
Old 11-17-2006, 02:43 PM
blown_integra_6

would u take payments? I can do like $300-500 a month
Old 11-19-2006, 03:49 PM
project_hatch
Power by Uncle Ben's Rice

hah if you're looking for payments go to usaa.com I got a 6.9% intrest rate on a personal loan and used the vehicles title as the colatteral.