Notices
Vehicle Classifieds Cars for sale only.

98 Acura Integra

Old 06-04-2006, 08:37 PM
bp95gsx

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 98 Acura Integra

I have a 1998 Acura Integra for sale. Green/tan cloth, CD player, sunroof, alluminum mesh wheels, automatic trans. It's an LS model, which has all options other than V-tech engine I think. 62,000 miles. I actually registered this car under my name to drive around until I find what I want. It hasn't been registered or insured in my name for even a couple weeks, I found what I want. I burned less than a half tank of gas and went 180 miles!!! Body is in great shape, needing nothing, probobly 9.5/10. It was previously involded in a front end collision. It looks like the hood and front passenger fender are changed. The paint and the lines all match up perfectly. There was no structural damage done. Paint work is great and was done a long time ago. The only way to tell is that there's no stickers on the inside of the hood and fender. Mechanically it's 10/10, I personally changed the plugs, cap, rotor, oil, trans service, 4 new Toyo tires, new battery, and a few other very minor things about 5 months ago for the old owner. Interior is a 9/10 with no major flaws/stains. The previous owner was a smoker ad there are some burns on the drivers side door. Nothing major. A/C is ice cold at all times. I cant personally find anything wrong with it otherwise. The title is 100% clear with no leans or stories and in my posesion. Retail on this car is $8620 on kbb.com. I want $5200 which is the wholesale, or "trade in" price, for a quick sale. Call 973-779-8405 during the days or e-mail me at awd95dsm@hotmail.com.