Notices
Vehicle Classifieds Cars for sale only.

fs: 96 civic coupe. 5 speed under $3k

Old 05-11-2006, 11:06 AM
97Civic123

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default fs: 96 civic coupe. 5 speed under $3k

96 Civic coupe. Clean title. 174k miles. 5 speed. The body of the car is in pretty good shape. The bumper paint is peeling. The driver side seats has a tear, the passenger side mirror outter part mirror (not mirror itself) is cracked. just happened like 2 days ago i believe. I bought this car just only about 2 weeks ago, and was getting ready to make it a project car, but I ran into some problems with my other car which now i have to spend money fixing. Anyhow the NJ title is still under the previous owner name. Haven't had a chance to switch it over.

needs an axle. not sure which side or both (i have one laying around, which i will include), and catalyic converter (check engine light is on - previous owner said he brought it to a mechanic and he said that's why the cel is on. ,need some tires soon, missing one hubcap, and maybe a new battery soon.

Runs fine. Drove it from NJ to Philly, PA. no problems with motor or shifting. Have stock radio w/ cassette player. Great car to just use for work, or to get around in. You can probably just drive it as is and fix the stuff as you go. Asking $2700

Old 05-13-2006, 08:25 PM
mcmichael13

this add is on every forum out there haha, but i am interested in the car... i've been looking for a cheap coupe 5 speed... i live in nj, but since i go to drexel university, i am in philly everyday. Maybe ill be able to take a look at it sometime, my email is mcmichael13@aol.com...
Old 05-13-2006, 08:35 PM
97Civic123

i emailed ya.