Notices
Vehicle Classifieds Cars for sale only.

FS: Del Sol SI Turbo - Texas

Old 04-23-2006, 12:38 AM
Kabooki

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by markc23
ill still trade my car and 1000 cash and get it the manifold fixed if your interested.
I think im going to get a 1-fab manifold and redo the downpipe, that should increase some hp. Also I realized that my dist. cap is the same from like 3 cars ago (msd modified cap) which may be the cause of my loss in power (not tuning). I have had a few job offers come my way when I need money most so as of now, I am no longer selling my del sol. After scarin the shit out of a few people downtown a while ago with the blow off valve and whooping a mustang that kept revving at me, I remembered why I love this car. You should keep looking for a del sol SI or VTEC model, once you buy it you will see why they are so hard to let go.

On another note, I called the cops a while ago on a drunk driver that first backed into a moving lane of cars with no lights on and got hit (the guy that hit him musta been illegal also since he fled the scene) by a huge truck, then pulled forward off the curb onto the road by the parking lot and proceeded straight into the median where he put a dent in the rim and poped the tire. After he came to the nearby stop light (his lights are still off at this point) he turns into the lot where my car is parked but parks on the far side of taco bell. Then he just stays in his car probably to sleep it off and figure out a plan in the morning. cops were there within 2 minutes, he refused the sobriety test. and im positive he was an illegal immagrant.

P.S (i dont uze spel sheck)
Old 04-23-2006, 01:10 AM
markc23

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

damn man, lol, that sucks! thats crazy. Well, after first reading your reply, I bought a nitrous kit for the prelude, some gauges, a new intake manifold, and a bodykit, so i guess im keeping the prelude.