Notices
Vehicle Classifieds Cars for sale only.

SC'ed 98 EX Coupe for sale or trade in VA

Old 11-01-2005, 01:00 PM
auto98ex

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SC'ed 98 EX Coupe for sale or trade in VA

Looking for $5500 or trade/cash combo (or best offer)

I'll do my best on the description, but I'm sure I'll forget something, so feel free to ask questions. I am the second owner of this 1998 Honda Civic EX Coupe w/ 4-speed automatic transmission. I purchased it locally from an older gentleman who was the original owner. He had the car completely dealer maintained, and all service records for the car are available upon request.

Tires are about two months old and only have about 2500 miles on them. Timing belt, fuel filter, muffler, and some other standard things have been replaced recently. The paint has a few dings and a small amount of clear coat peeling under the passenger side rear quarter glass, but otherwise is in great shape. The whole car was professionally detailed inside and out less than 2 months ago.

Interior is very clean, never been smoked in, and doesn't smell. the fabric has some normal wear, but nothing more than what you'd expect on an 7 year old car.

I purchased this car as a project car but have since lost interest and have other financial obligations which supersede my commitment to this car. Below is a list of modifications, all professionally done. All original parts have been kept and will be included with the vehicle:

**appearance**
-New OEM style headlights w/ clear corners -50/35 front/rear window tinting (VA Legal, lifetime warranty through "The Lab" in VA 22401)
-96-00 Civic HX 14" Allow wheels w/ spacers to clear the brake calipers.
-Mccullough 5300k 5th gen HID plug-and-play kit (real HID w/ ballasts, igniters, bulbs, etc.)

**interior** -OEM-style USA SPEC single-disc CD/CD-R/RW/MP3 player (original tape deck included but not installed)

**performance/handling**
-Jackson Racing Supercharger
-NGK spark plugs (one range colder than stock)
-MSD 6BTM Ignition, SS Blaster Coil, Distributor Cap, 8.5mm Super Conductor wires, in-cabin boost retard knob (mounted inside the glove box)
-Walbro 255lph in-tank fuel pump
-modified AEM short ram style air intake.
-front/rear upper strut tower bars
Old 11-05-2005, 03:14 PM
fastasscrx

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

pics?