Notices
Vehicle Classifieds Cars for sale only.

1993 ITR Yellow hatch FS/TRADE CLEAN AND FRESH HAS TO GO.....

Old 09-27-2005, 02:49 PM
D16z6Civic93

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1993 ITR Yellow hatch FS/TRADE CLEAN AND FRESH HAS TO GO.....

***THE HATCH IS STILL IN MY SHOP AND IAM STILL WORKING ON THE BODY N PAINT WORK, I WILL HAVE BETTER AND MORE PICS WHEN IT IS FINSIHED UP WHICH SHOULD BE THIS WEEKEND...(Iam also doing a frineds 94 accord 2door) ILL LET EVERYONE KNOW WHEN IT IS COMPLETE AND ALL PUT BACK TOGETHER...AND ALSO WILL HAVE THE PICS ON HERE SAME DAY... SO PLEASE DONT ASK FOR MORE PICS...REASON FOR ME HAVING THE ONES I GOT ON HERE IS JUST SO YOU COULD KINDA TELL WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING AT..ALSO RE-POSTED THIS BECAUSE THE OTHER POST WAS RUNIED BY NEWBIES***

IM LOOKING TO GET AT LEAST 3,750 OBO OR TRADE FOR HONDA/ACURA OR A BIKE AND CASH... I paid 2,300 for it when I bought it which then it was primered...no interior...etc.. AND I have put everything back into it changed brakes..new tires..battery...tune-up...interior..paint n body...jdm parts etc..etc..etc..

I Really dont want to sell the hatch I had major plans for it such as ALL JDM... But Iam looking to just get a all stock honda like a 92-95 coupe or something for daily driver and Iam getting a bike..ONLY reason for me selling. So heres the list:

1993 Honda ITR Yellow Hatchback....
D15b7 (80K) (all bolt ons cai..aem cam gear..exhaust..b&m fpr..etc)
5 speed tranny(80k)
Recently painted ITR (Type-R) Yellow (still under construction)
Vis Carbon fiber Invader Hood (new)
Type-R Lip (new)
Euro tails
Jdm amber headlights (plastic headlights w/ yellow bulbs) (new)
Jdm amber corners (look-a-like Visions) (new)
Goldline springs allway around (new)
stock wheels w new tires
Leather wraped EG front seats (used)
Grey stock rear seats (used)
All interior is stock blue color..except (black door panels and dash)
New battery
changed oil every 3k

THE BAD:
Front window is cracked in place......
Does smoke a little if you get on it hard....
Have stock OEM front bumper w the type-r lip...but no stock rear or sides....
No glove box....

THE GOOD:
I have a full bodykit for the car... (Stingray front..Buddy club sides.Buddy club rear)
Complete car has been shaved (att. and sides n rear badge)
Great gas milage 30++mpg
Recently painted ITR yellow AND YES REAL Y-56 Phoenix Yellow!!
Everything exterior allready has been done.... Just needs a swap and little (tlc)
*IF SOLD TO WHOEVER IT WILL COEM WITH A WHOLE LOTA HONDA PARTS THAT I HAVE EXTRA HERE**

The Hatch has been siting for close to about 2 months now due to Paint n bodywork and also No tag or insurance...
For pics plz check out the site (only ones I have got right now, due to the hatch is still in my garage undergoing the prep..bodywork..paint etc... SHOULD BE DONE BY THE 30-31 HOPEFULLY.)
http://www.carolinahondas.com/forum...1878#post231878

I have alot of peeps to vouche for me about the car....When i first got it there was NO interior...and was sprayed can primered and needed alot of things..I have did everything to this car and its come along ways since... Runs great... Just want to find me another toy if i can.

IM LOOKING TO GET AT LEAST 3,750 OBO OR TRADE FOR HONDA/ACURA OR A BIKE AND CASH... I paid 2,300 for it when I bought it which then it was primered...no interior...etc.. AND I have put everything back into it changed brakes..new tires..battery...tune-up...interior..paint n body...jdm parts etc..etc..etc..

AGAIN THE ITR YELLOW PAINT IS FRESH AND CLEAN, AND AGAIN IT IS STILL UNDERGOING PROCESS BUT IAM HOPEING IT WILL BE ALL FINISHED BY 30-31, I HAVE OTHER CARS IAM DOING ALSO SO IM TRYIN TO WORK FAST... WHEN THE PAINT IS ALL FINISHED IT WILL BE GARAGED KEPT AT ALL TIMES.. NO RAIN...NO SNOW..NO NUTIN.. TILL ITS SOLD AND WHEN GONE WOULD LIKE THE SAME.. I WANT TO SELL THE CAR TO SOMEONE WHO WILL FINISH IT ALL JDM AND TAKE CARE OF IT.. ANYWAYS IF INTERESTED PLEASE GET AHOLD OF ME.

You can call me if interested or email me heres all my info:
Jonathan cell (828) 423-6524
Jdmspechatch@aol.com
AOL IM: Jdmspechatch
Old 09-27-2005, 06:32 PM
Buttascotch_3

dang man thought we were gonna try to work something out.
Old 09-30-2005, 02:50 PM
Buttascotch_3

where the pics at? That link doesn't work either.
Old 10-02-2005, 07:19 PM
D16z6Civic93

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jdmyel.../ph//my_photos

PICS ARE HERE
Old 10-06-2005, 06:28 PM
Buttascotch_3

Default buy it

buy this hatch it looks nice.
Old 10-06-2005, 06:59 PM
ekjdm

long story short. i bought this car from sussman acura 2 months ago. i got recipets and was promised a title then down the road and they said the previous owner lost it. i went to apply for it. the car is legit and only had 2 owners but it takes 4-6 months go get anew title. i couldnt wait i put everything into my 95 gsr. so im sellin the shell .
the body is mint! no dents/no scratches/no rust.paint is awesome.
the car is missing the following-
hood
no motor
no exhaust
front bumper.lights. i have 95 front bumper and lights to replace
back bumper. i have 95 back bumper for replacement
no hatch
no seats
no carpet
no 5 lug. has 4 lug gsr
has interior plastic and panels

good for someone to restore or make a race car!

i want to sell..best offer or trades!
i will do ITR wheels plus cash!
or a stock older honda for daily driver!
or anything to entertain me. i have reciets from the dealership and the car has 119k on it. mint condition.interior/exterior.located in south jersey!
my email is msy11d@yahoo.com
my screename is -ihateyounj
my phone number is 609 548 1879 ofr any info

i could arrange delivery upon deal!