Notices
Vehicle Classifieds Cars for sale only.

1994 Mercedes-Benz C220. New England-PA. Trade Or Sale.

Old 08-14-2005, 11:31 PM
Johnny5

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1994 Mercedes-Benz C220. New England-PA. Trade Or Sale.

Located in the poconos in pennsylvania
Black 1994 Mercedes Benz C220
73,000 Miles

This car was involved in a small accident and was given a salvage title. dont let this stop you from reading on though. The Owner Fixed everything with all brand new oem parts. He then had the car
re-inspected for a Rebuilt title.

Salvage, still a wrecked vehicle, most states wont register it.
Rebuilt, 400 some odd point inspection by a state inspector, anal as hell and usually takes about 6 months by the time everything is said and done.

This is NOT a salvage title. This IS a Rebuilt Title.

The car was rebuilt by its original owner (body shop owner) who was friends with my dad.
My dad ended up buying this off him and had it for two years, till I recently bought it off him.

I recently found out that car was in a small accident going about 20mph and it was cheaper to convert the title to a salvage title so the insurance company would pay more.

I cannot stress how good this car is to me. I get compliments all the time.

The Good:
All options except for heated seats and telephone
Has alpine 6 disc changer.
pioneer 200 watt speakers (10 in all)
European side markers

The Bad:
Sunroof doesnt close once opened.
Right corner of rear bumper was clipped and poorly fixed with fiberglass. could use a good sanding to even it out.

The car runs perfectly, its my extremely comfortable daily driver. Its moves when it needs to and is good on gas. I average 25 mpg in the city. Highway rides are great in the quiet cabin. The only way you notice bumps is when you watch the car in front of you bump up from one. the car is very spacious and seats 5 in comfort and luxury. This body style continued up until 2000 and was succeeded by a more modern but less unique car. I love the car to death but i'm feeling that its just not for me. Any questions feel free to pm me or im me at: rainxrainxdownx. VIN and carfax supplied to serious interest only.

I have a few vouches for how clean it is on here. Just ask :thumbup:

Asking 7,000 OBO.

Give me a call! 732-489-0009 Names Mike.

I'm very open to trades too. Nothing Automatic though.

The pictures are not the best. The inside wasnt cleaned. Ask me for pics of anything though and I'll get them for you the same day.