-Black with Black interior
-Power Sunroof
-Alloy Wheels
-Tinted Windows
-New Windshield (no chips)
-New Tires (2 months old)
-Timing belt changed at 100K

Asking Price: $2650

The interior of this car is in excellent shape and the exterior I would rate a 6 out 10. There are no flaws in the carpet, dashboard, seats, cargo area, 'privacy shield', door panels or headliner. The pictures were taken in full sunlight and the interior actually looks darker and richer in person. It has been a daily driver since I purchased it wihth 55K miles. Primarily highway miles, the car runs great and I have recorded 40+ mpg numerous times. It does not burn oil and is very responsive. I am selling it as I recently purchased a new Volkswagen.

The air conditioner does not work as the condenser leaks and needs to be replaced, which would cost about $200. The compressor itself is fine. The rest of the climate control system, however is in perfect working order. There is a crack, visible in the pictures, near the temperature knob. This has not affected the climate control system and is actually a common 'flaw' found in the CRX.

As this has been a daily driver and most of the miles are highway, there are a few small bug dings and scratches, along with the usual wear one sees in a car this old. There is some minor damage near the passenger's door handle, which occured during a break in. I have repainted it and this can be seen in the photes as well.

I have never lived outside of Texas or Oklahoma and have never driven it outside these states, thus I can verify (for the last 140K miles) it has never been exposed to salted roads and has no rust. I have diligently changed the oil at 3000 miles and have addressed mechanic issues quickly as they arose. This car has passed the Texas inspection/emissions test and is registered as well. I own the title free and clear.

To View Pictures of the Car

Please PM me to provide me with your email address so I can add you to the share list on photoshare website. Once you receive the invitation to the photoshare site, it will want you to log in to view the pictures. I have created a user account so no one will have to give their personal info to the snapfish website.

The user name is: 1991crxsi@gmail.com
The password is: crxsi

I will try to check this post at least once per day. You can also PM me if you have further questions or are unable to view the pictures on snapfish.
Old 08-05-2005, 11:48 AM
The Superdave

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

For those of you who read my post right after it went up on the forum (aproximately an hour ago), I made some changes to make viewing the pictures of the car easier. Please re-read the end of the above post for detailed instructions of how to view the pictures of the car for sale. Thanks.
Old 08-10-2005, 04:57 AM
The Superdave

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

bump