Notices
Vehicle Classifieds Cars for sale only.

FS: 89 Accord SEi in Michigan

Old 06-12-2005, 06:30 PM
geoff.doctor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: 89 Accord SEi in Michigan

I bought this car hopeing to replace my Maxima with something that got better MPG, but unfortunantly I love the Maximas power too much. So here goes:

1989 Accord SEi 4 Door
-130K Miles
-5 Speed
-Rockford Fosgate CD Player and MD Quart Speakers
-Leather Interior (Grey)
-Grey-ish Exterior
-Power Everything
-Power Moonroof
-Nice Alloy Wheels

Now the bad:
-The driver side fender has a dent the size of a plum, but it could probably be pulled out with one of those do it yourself deals. Also a small dent on the hood, and scratching on the trunk.
-The Passenger side fender should really be replaced, as the moron who owned it before me opened the door with it rubbing for about two years. The part is $28 at a junkyard, I am just waiting for them to get one thats the same color
-Occasionally there will be a short amount of white smoke. Mechanic assues me that it is not the head gasket and not to worry about it. I havent noticed it often, and there has been no low coolant levels or anything.
-The usual rust has been sanded and had rust stop put on it, but I figured I would ask the buyer if the would like it painted first.

Recently Done Work:
Oil Changed
Radiator Flushed
AC Converted to 134a
Valve Cover Gasket Replaced

Was hopeing for around $1000, but in reaility I will take any reasonable offer. Please reply if interested.

Heres a pic:

Last edited by geoff.doctor; 06-12-2005 at 06:38 PM. Reason: Adding Image