Notices
Vehicle Classifieds Cars for sale only.

F/S or F/T:96 INTEGRA GSR LOCATED IN NORTH CAROLINA

Old 06-07-2005, 07:45 PM
h22civatch

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default F/S or F/T:96 INTEGRA GSR LOCATED IN NORTH CAROLINA

Here It Goes Again I Want Another Hatch And Damn It Ill Get One I Have A 1996 Integra Gsr,134k,black With Black Cloth,b&m Short Shifter,mugen Shift Knob,glow Gauges,17''hp Wheels Silver W/polished Lip,eibach Pro Kit Lowering Springs,front & Rear Camber Kit (rear Not Installed),kyb Gr-2 Struts(not Installed,but I Can Install Them),dcsport Header,intake,tsudo Cat-back Exhaust,carbon Fiber Taillights(got Stock Ones Too),clear Bumper Lens(got Stock Ones Too)..overall The Car Runs Great And Im Not Gonna Say I Never Raced It Because Then I Would Be Telling A Huge Lie..the Car Will Get Down To Be Pretty Much Stock..the Car Has Some Dents But Its Not That Noticable..i Dont Have Pics Of The Car Yet I Have One Pics And Its A Old Pic With My Old Ugly Adr Wheels And Me And My Ugly Self Sitting In It At Wally World..lol...i Can Put Everything In The Car Thats Not Installed.if You Want To Get Really Technical I Have Air Freshners In The Car Too And If You Want The Names Of Them Just Ask And Ill Go Look..im Wanting Another Hatchback 96-00 With A Swap...but Thats Not Gonna Happen So Im Gonna Shoot For A 92-95 Hatchback Si With A Swap..b16,b18c Or Hell If Its Possible A Type-r But Thats Not Gonna Happen...if Anything Else I Can Buy A Shell And Do My Own Swap So Its For Sale Or Trade $6,500 Obo And Dont Put Ex:i'll Give You 2500 Or 4500 Because Thats Not Gonna Happen..im Just Asking For Someone To Buy This Thing...and Lets Get Me A Hatch People Help A Former Honda Bro Out...well Shoot Me Some Offers...ohh And If Not Too Far Ill Meet Half Way If You Will Pay..and I Got Some 2000 Civic Fenders To Go With The Car Even Though Its Not A Civic Its A Gsr The Real Sheeit Man..if Your Close To Me Like Sc,tn,nc,maybe Va,and Ga Depends.thanks And Im Gonna Stop Writing Now Because My Fingers Hurt Like A Mother Freak...ALSO MY E-MAIL IS HARSHRIDES@AOL.COM
Old 06-07-2005, 09:17 PM
oscar_425
Got V-TEC??

pics would help a lot!!!
Old 06-08-2005, 06:19 AM
h22civatch

yeah no joke i'll get some i think it says that above if you were to read and not just look for the pics!!!!!