Notices
Vehicle Classifieds Cars for sale only.

For Sale, But Really Want to Trade '95 EXcoupe for Streetbike(central new jersey)

Old 05-30-2005, 05:56 AM
uhohjerseyshere

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default For Sale, But Really Want to Trade '95 EXcoupe for Streetbike(central new jersey)

Whats up guys. I have a '95 Civic EX coupe. Its metallic grey sitting on tokico blues with H&R springs. GSR cloth seats, SI half red/white tailights, Centerforce Stage 2 Clutch. Timing belt and water pump just replaced, and vavle adjustment was done 2 weeks ago. It has angel eye projector headlights that are smoked with the smoked amber corner lenses. Power EVERYTHING. The car has 113k but you honestly coudn't tell by how it drives. Mechanically Sound Guys. The car also has a Clifford Solaris Alarm with remote start, remote windows remote trunk, and enough features to keep you busy all day. The only thing the cars needs is a front bumper. It had a showoff 3 front end and that was painted, but due to me finding out my insurance quote, i got heated and ripped it off. And thats being as honest as can be. I have had the car for 3 weeks, and drove it for about 1 with the previous owners plates and insurance, but I never registered it myself. The previous owner allowed me to do that becuase he was waiting for a new car to arrive at a dealer. So, due to the high insurance i got stuck with, thats why i want to trade it for a streetbike so i can be on the road again. Im lookin for a GSXR/R6/CBR 600cc. Or second choice would be to sell it for $3500. Please if u have a streetbike and are interested let me know. I have pictures and an email. tbrady119@yahoo.com.

located in central new jersey