Notices
Vehicle Classifieds Cars for sale only.

FS:94 Integra (SanDiego)5spd,4dr Sale!!

Old 05-24-2005, 08:35 PM
writerzbench

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS:94 Integra (SanDiego)5spd,4dr Sale!!

Vehicle Description

Hello, I am now selling my Acura Integra LS (B18B) 4-door which was my project car as you can see it is not done, but it does have a few aftermarket parts if any1 is interested in a project car in progress. I am selling the car because I need the money to pay off my license so thats more important for me I just got rid of the rims so now im selling the vehicle if any1 has any questions concerning the car or pictures please don't hesitate to e-mail me at arqueros@sbcglobal.net. (vehicle is sold as is and buyer is responsible for shipping if shipping out of San Diego)

Aftermarket parts include:

Lowering coilovers not sure what brand since it came like that but it is adjustable from what I see still in working order

Aftermarket mixed body kit and molded roof scoop (body kit is in repairable condition but is pretty beat up)(roof scoop seems to be in fine condition)

New radiator never used is inclued as well as a new (used) distributor and timing belt

5-speed transmission is in fine working order no grinding

Injen Air Intake brand new in great condition installed already

Power windows are installed but not currently working except for driver window, power locks work to the best of my knowledge but front passenger door does not open was working fine but decided to stop opening

Also z3 fenders on boths sides in good shape ready to paint

Car is in primer grey, paint condition needs a little more sanding but is close to be ready to paint any color you choose if purchased. Any other questions please e-mail me. thank you

P.S.- Vehicle is not in perfect running order battery is dead car was working when i took it out of the mechanic and it just sat in my backyard for a month and haven't got it to start but im sure its a very minor thing since i havent done anything else after to it. engine is still a good engine not parting it now im selling it as a whole. towing expenses is the buyers responsibility
Attached Thumbnails FS:94 Integra (SanDiego)5spd,4dr Sale!!-picture-048.jpg   FS:94 Integra (SanDiego)5spd,4dr Sale!!-picture-044.jpg   FS:94 Integra (SanDiego)5spd,4dr Sale!!-picture-043.jpg   FS:94 Integra (SanDiego)5spd,4dr Sale!!-picture-045.jpg   FS:94 Integra (SanDiego)5spd,4dr Sale!!-picture-047.jpg  

Old 05-25-2005, 08:06 AM
sleepin

How much?

Clean title?

Pass smog?
Old 05-25-2005, 09:14 AM
writerzbench

salvaged,$1200,i dont know if it will pass havent tried, not running
Old 05-25-2005, 10:09 AM
sleepin

Originally Posted by writerzbench
salvaged,$1200,i dont know if it will pass havent tried, not running

Hmmmm, thats a toughy without knowing for sure if the motor would pass smog or not. Salvage wouldnt really matter as I would just transfer all over to the civic.

Let me think on it.
Old 05-25-2005, 10:54 AM
writerzbench

i was planning on fixing it up first before smoging it and all was getting close but i need the money now. I originally bought it off some1 on the autotrader for 900 and then invested 650+ into it and just sacrificing for 1200 like i said i got to run by fixing the timing and replacing the distributor and serveral other things
Old 05-25-2005, 10:56 AM
writerzbench

now it doesnt work
Old 05-25-2005, 10:57 AM
writerzbench

or doesnt start