Notices
Vehicle Classifieds Cars for sale only.

96 Hatch...$5000...Portland,Or

Old 05-20-2005, 01:51 AM
kandi_kid

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 96 Hatch...$5000...Portland,Or

Selling my 96 EK. CX model. 130K miles roughly. Salvage title. ITR front seats and CTR rear seats. Clean look. JDM ashtray and SI cluster. Si shift knob and armrest that actually screws into place. Lowered 2" maxspeed springs and have front skunkz camber kit installed. Has SI leather steering wheel. Si cd player to match the tach. Si 61/2 front speakers and has the factory tweeters from an SI that goes into the side mirror. Rear pioneer 6x9's. radiator support is blue because I couldn't find a red one. Small rock chip on the windshield. Great gas mileage. At least 30 mpg. Has SI front end with lip. CTR style side mirrors and all the molidings has been painted red. There is a smaill hole where someone tried to break in the drivers side door. There is a small dent on the rear qp on both sides that was on the car when bought. 99-00 taillights installed and the trunk cover installed. EK is sitting on Racing hart C4 I think. 17's with almost new Yokohamas. Car has no AC or PS. Thats about all i can think of at the moment. Pm me if you have more questions. Email me at johndoe503@yahoo.com for pics
Old 05-20-2005, 07:40 AM
dc2crusin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

sounds nice.